• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kentucky Local Pickup Only:Keezer kegerator complete two-tap setup with 4 stainless steel kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopHog87

Reaction score
Here is my keezer (freezer converted into a beer tap). I'm selling as I haven't brewed in about 2 years and don't need it. It is a freezer with a digital Johnson control therostat mounted on the rear with a temperature probe placed inside. Two taps are pressurized by a food safe co2 tank and proper regulator bought from (if I recall correctly), Adventures in Homebrew. The lines I would suggest you replace but that can be done very cheaply or just sanitize well and use it all as is. The taps themselves are Perlicks and work wonderfully. I never bought tap handles but feel free to put any handles as you want...they are universal fit.

This set up comes with four ball-lock kegs. Three 5 gallon corney kegs and one 2.5 keg. They are all ball lock kegs (two were converted from pin lock to accept the ball locks of this system). All stainless steel kegs.

I also rigged up a CPU fan inside to keep the cool air circulating and even temperature throughout.

Setup worked wonderfully but has collected dust for almost two years and I figured someone could get use out of it. Sells as is. There is pressure in tank but you can exchange at welders shops, etc for a refill tank when it is out.

Local pickup only (Shelbyville, KY)

IMG_1832.jpg
IMG_1838.jpg
IMG_1835.jpg
IMG_1836.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry this just sold a couple hours ago. I will take down.

Back