Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

HopsAreGood

Reaction score
Just received an awesome porch bomb from @Bill"sDamnBrewing. Looking forward to trying all of these, especially his home brew. Great label
Art!!!! Post your preferences and somebody send this man some beer!

902A52D1-E754-4BD2-B784-8076F10316FC.jpeg

khannon

Guy who really knows where his towel is.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
OK, back and (finally) recovered from HBC 2022. Who am I shipping to (please PM with an address.. got some world-class NEIPAs, and really beers being brewed within 30 miles from here (Treehouse, Honest Weight, Brick and Feathers, Progression) being some of my favorites. Could probably even reach up north to get some Alchemist and Foam (They are not really local, but available with a regular 35 minute ride). Please specify if there is something you really want to try, and I will see what I can do to make it happen.
Kevin

Bill"sDamnBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
91CA5C58-0449-46AB-83F5-11E0FE91AAE3.jpeg

Our first sampling from @MajorJC!
I’m an IPA guy and loved the Crowd Control Imperial. The wife absolutely loved the Red Ale, as predicted. We are not huge Sour fans. Lil Miss Sour was a Lil Miss for us. I thought it tasted more like a sweet wine. The Love Bug was actually very good! We still have 5 more to try and I’m looking forward to trying them. I’ll leave another review when that happens. So far, some excellent choices, sir! Thank you again!!

MajorJC

Too many hobbies... not enough time.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Package arrival!

Only one beer couldn't stand the heat! The seam separated as I was picking it up so I quickly funneled it into a swing top. They are chilling out in the fridge now.
Looking forward to trying these. Thanks @khannon for your local brews! Post your preferences so somebody can keep the beer flowing. :mug:

IMG_9513.jpeg

khannon

Guy who really knows where his towel is.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Yikes, Beer trading may become a winter hobby..

My beer style preferences are "well-executed". Other than that I'm not a huge smoke guy, bu even those when they are done well can be enjoyed.

Sorry for the 'splodin can.. I'm going to show it to the brewer next time I'm there.

I hope you enjoy them.

MajorJC

Too many hobbies... not enough time.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
:mug: @khannon
Just got around to trying one of your beers!
I've been working a lot lately, and they frown on clocking in after drinking a beer ... even on night shift. 😝

Y'all don't forget @khannon is waiting on someone to grant his LOT package!

This is a top Pick!
Earthy with nutty, smoky, caramel flavors.
Great Beer!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

IMG_9711.jpeg