Lingerie field guide. Know your lace!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the headsup. I think SWMBO is getting a corset for V-day. She lost about 20 pounds so her old one doesn't fit right anymore.

She's down to a 26" waist, IIRC, so from what I've read, she'll need a corset with like a 22" waist. Wow.

I love looking at corsets.

What is it with fricking body suits? Nothing gets me going like a body suit and it makes no sense, dang those are hot. Its like being naked with clothes on.

and they make them with open crotches!

Sir Humpsalot said:
Thanks for the headsup. I think SWMBO is getting a corset for V-day. She lost about 20 pounds so her old one doesn't fit right anymore.

She's down to a 26" waist, IIRC, so from what I've read, she'll need a corset with like a 22" waist. Wow.

I love looking at corsets.

Wow. That's me exactly. Is she also five feet tall with big boobs? Cause that'd be REALLY weird.

and +1 for lingerie

Fish said:
What is it with fricking body suits? Nothing gets me going like a body suit and it makes no sense, dang those are hot. Its like being naked with clothes on.

and they make them with open crotches!
This says it all...
www.thebachelorguy.com said:
BODY SUIT: We can thank comic books for our love of women in bodysuits.

I'll take one of each.................................and some lingerie too.

Back