Life is Good

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GySgtLynn

Reaction score
This is going to be a great day for me. My Dopplebock is ready to drink. My oatmeal stout is getting bottled later today. My IPA is going to secondary. Myturkey fryer showed up yesterday and I am about to finish up my mash tun build. I will start making all grain batches this Friday. I love this vice!!!

nice! i am in a waiting period waiting to get my new mash tun and mlt built and replace the cooler i have been using.

I have about $200 in stainless parts i need to order :( tough pill to swallow but you do what you have to do lol

I am starting with a 52 qt cooler as a mash tun... I was going to make a cpvc manifold, to my dismay I couldnt find any in California... Home Depot told me that it was illegal in the state... So I went the more expensive route using copper.

This is going to be a great day for me. My Dopplebock is ready to drink. My oatmeal stout is getting bottled later today. My IPA is going to secondary. Myturkey fryer showed up yesterday and I am about to finish up my mash tun build. I will start making all grain batches this Friday. I love this vice!!!

Well Gunny, it don't get any better than all grain so I guess you're well on your way to a happy place

I'm on the last part of a keg of a PU clone and my heart is about to break.
I'm dreading the ffffft sound.

Congrats.:mug:

Semper Fi Boo Boo. I hate getting to the last of my batches, they are always the best at the end.

Excellent GySgt.

And the National Homebrew Conference is in San Diego next year.

Latest posts

Back