LHBS in Southern NH!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GloHoppa

Reaction score
Anyone from the Manchester/Southern NH area?

I go to Saint A's and was wondering if there was an LHBS around these parts since I want to get an Irish Red Ale or Irish Stout going once I rack my Bass clone to secondary. However I need to find a place for ingredients (I don't know how I feel about spending $$ on s&h on just one kit from Midwest or Austin if I can just drive to a place on my way back from my internship in Manch-Vegas.:mug:

helll yah there is. www.kettletokeg.com in pembroke, prolly 20 mins away. get on the everett turnpike north to 93 and take exit 11 (right before the tolls on the highway). Thats where i went when i was there last year, good guy good prices.

I'm psyched to see there are other brewers in the area, and even more psyched to see this post.

I want to second the recommendation of Jasper's in Nashua. Jeff, the owner, is awesome at helping with all your questions and taking the time to explain in detail. You can tell he loves his craft, and the prices are good. It's worth the short drive from Manch Vegas!

I was just farting around the Jasper's site, this guy is awesome! Thanks so much for this suggestion, I can't wait to get my ingredients for a nice stout this weekend!!

+1 for Jeff's store in Nashua. I'll have to go back there on Saturday to get some hops. Besides brewing stuff he also has a nice assortment of beers for sale.

Kai

yeah i just drove there and somehow missed the banner at the top of his site saying he would be closed today. 2 bucks in tolls down the drain

d'oh!

oh well, now i know where it is, and it looks pretty sweet inside from what I could window shop...I think i saw some DFH 120 IPA!!!!!!! :D

GloHoppa said:
oh well, now i know where it is, and it looks pretty sweet inside from what I could window shop...I think i saw some DFH 120 IPA!!!!!!! :D
I'm sorry to say I highly doubt it. NH has a 14% ABV limit on beers, and the 120 is 21%. :(

Compared to MA, NH has crap for beer selection.

GloHoppa said:
yeah i just drove there and somehow missed the banner at the top of his site saying he would be closed today. 2 bucks in tolls down the drain

d'oh!

Yup. I was up there today and noticed that it was closed.. I'll have to get back up there in a couple of weeks..

same here. Now I have to brew my Maibock with hops I have in the freezer. I think Spalt and Magnum should do.

Kai

Back