LF: Extract Red Ale Recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeamusMac

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'd like to brew an extract recipe for a red ale next week and I need a proven recipe. If anyone has a tasty recipe for a red ale, please post it up!

Prost!

I just brewed my first beer this past Saturday and it was a brewers best red ale kit. I personally can't testify on how good it is because its not finished yet, but I found many good reviews from others on that kit so I decided to give it a try.

I just brewed my first beer this past Saturday and it was a brewers best red ale kit. I personally can't testify on how good it is because its not finished yet, but I found many good reviews from others on that kit so I decided to give it a try.

That was my first beer I brewed and It was pretty good. I think I did 2 weeks in primary and a week in the secondary with gelatin, then three weeks in the bottle. It was pretty tasty 6 those six weeks out from brewday, but it got so much better in the following month. I had one 3 months after I brewed it, and I was amazed. So dont drink them all up at once, because they get so much better.

Back