Let's see your furry brew buddy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDeepDarkDerp

Reaction score
I'm sure most of you have one so why not share a picture of your favourite furry brew buddy :).

This is Cheeto bandito brew kitty extraordinaire and defender of the wort.

1408333497083.jpg

Ha if it was a burner then my cat would have been toast. I was just about to do my first run offs from my very first all grain. She's always there to give me a little company when ever I brew.

Sugar is not so much a brew dog. She's more likely to drop her tennis ball in the fermenter, lick the bottling wand, and try to sniff the propane burner while it's running, so I keep her away from brewing operations. Here's a pic of her in her natural habitat:

SugarWatchingFootball.jpg

This is Duce, he is full blooded shelter mutt. If you look closely you can see the flags that mark his underground fence. The deer have learned that he won't leave the yard. :D

15570022536_d87831a24d_b.jpg

Here's Diego.... his main job is to sleep during the brewing process... and cleaning process... and bottling process...

Here we are in a stare down over the next recipe choice..

Here's Fozzy..... his main job is to lick up anything dropped onto the floor at any time.....

Group photo

My wife & I were talking just now about your dogs & such. Reminded me of a funny story. We had a male collie ( like lassie) at the old house before we built this one...hell's half acre. Fenced in back yard. One year around the holidays, I gave Prince the collie the leftover ham bone with a decent amount of meat left on it. He took it in his mouth & literally pranced around the inside perimeter fence. My wife said, as if he would say. " Look what MY master gave me"!
But better yet, he was truly the vindictive Scottsman! He knew who didn't like me or him. He'd sneak out of the back gate area, cross the street in back to their house. He'd dig up their flowerbeds & pee all over them. Then take a big, steaming dump on the porch, right where he knew they'd take that first step when opening the front door! Now THAT'S a smart dog!:rockin:

Looks like they're afraid of getting yelled at at this point with one hugging the other? "Oh Shi! Here she comes again, get ready"!

Back