Less sugar in the batch.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuvin

Reaction score
So, after stupidly not ready my directions correctly, I put far too little sugar in my turbo brew.

Will the amount of sugar I put in there get fermented nonetheless? It would be my assumption that it would, as the yeast will go after what sugar is there, but not turn out to be as potent as described.

I should have put in something like 12 pounds, and I put in about 5. I know, massive miscalculation. So let me know guys, am I screwed?

I'm guessing he is making a nice big batch of a Belgian Trippel that needs a decent amount of sugar. :D

You are all going to be disappointed. I am brewing a vodka hobo drink. Essentially, Turbo yeast and tons of sugar makes vodka, and then, after running it through a charcoal filter, I will add liqour essence.

It's going to be trashy, cheap, and fast. Something to give to people you don't care that much about. Who knows, I have heard that it turns out great. After that I will go back to brewing my standard old porter brew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back