Legendary Drinkers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you leave Oscar Wilde out of a list like that? And, if you are going to put folks in there that didn't drink so much but just kinda liked booze or acted like they did, where is W.C. Fields or that guy whose name I never can remember but acted like he was drunk and was on the Tonight Show with Carson fairly often?

I have to go along with the comments about leaving out Hunter S. Thompson, as well.

TL

How do you leave Oscar Wilde out of a list like that? And, if you are going to put folks in there that didn't drink so much but just kinda liked booze or acted like they did, where is W.C. Fields or that guy whose name I never can remember but acted like he was drunk and was on the Tonight Show with Carson fairly often?

I have to go along with the comments about leaving out Hunter S. Thompson, as well.

TL

Foster Brooks

TL

Dudley Moore? sp? - I think he was actually always drunk though. Nobody can pretend that well.

Back