Learn to Homebrew sale.. 15% off Storewide! WITH bonuses!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are good to go! PM's sent.

Did you all look at the facebook yesterday? Free yeast! No purchase at all. Log in and done. I think that's gone now but that's the kind of stuff we are doing over on FaceBook. Go like the page and share with your buddies! You are going like the ones we have coming up!

Cheers
Jay

Loads of orders on my site you guys! Can't thank you enough! I don't see many of you guys using the FB promos. They are free and upgrades. Get on over there and snag em up.

Cheers
Jay

I really want to thank everyone that played in the Giveaway Games on the Website and on FaceBook. We gave away a BOATLOAD of free Mash Paddles, tons of free stainless ball valves and hundreds of packs of free yeast. There were HUGE discounts given and lots of fun had by all.

Learn to homebrew day was a great time and the party at the store was off the hook. Fall River Brewing Company and Wildcard Brewing Company both came by and dropped off gallons of free beer to sample and there was well over 30 gallons of homebrew served! We sold a HUGE PILE of equipment kits for 1/2 price and taught MANY MANY MANY a new brewers how to play in our hobby!

Cheers
Jay

Back