Learn All Grain @ Bobby's - Version 3.0 2/7/09

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
I've done this twice now and the vast majority of brewers that attended built mash tuns the following weekend. This one is a last minute thing and I can't accommodate as many people as I did before because my garage is a frickin messy disaster. In any case, I'm firing up at about 9am. The weather is supposed to be decent up in the 40's and the garage gets plenty warm.

The rules: Space permitting, current all grain brewers are welcome. However, the point of this is to expose extract brewers to the dark side. Sorry for the short notice, post your interest or PM me.

That's cool, I'm fine with a humble piece of the East side. Besides, you're much better at planning. I get the word that my wife is taking the kids to the inlaws that day and it's brew on, last second or not.

It'll be great if you can record your brew session on video and post it somewhere (youTube?) later. I've watched all your videos and they are very helpful.

Hey hey Bobby. Good to see that you got the brewstand up and running.

Bobby's a good teacher. It's definitely worth going if you want to learn AG. I had a blast when I went. I think my very next brew was an AG. I was instantly converted.

Two of the guys in the brew club said the same thing. One of them called that week and asked if he could stop by to make sure he built his mash tun correctly. I was like a proud poppa.

If I don't get any in person takers, I might brewcast again.

My lone "student" for the day also happens to be a great photographer. Check these beauts out..

bobbybeerfeb09.jpg

bobbybeerfeb09refract.jpg

bobbybeerfeb09pitch.jpg

bobbybeerfeb09hop.jpg

Back