Lead Singer of Boston Dies!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 4295

Reaction score
This is truly a sad day. :( They were a great band in their time. Listening to their first album on my brother's system when I was a little kid was when I fist discovered the wonders of stereo!

Lead Singer of Boston Dies

Four days ago I didn't know about it so it wasn't a sad day for me. I found out today, therefore it is a sad day for me today. Sorry for my tardiness!

Sorry I wasted all of your time with this. I won't make the same mistake again.

Not a waste at all - I was honestly bummed out when I heard. I saw him perfoms with BeetleJuice a few times over the last 5 years......one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen. The guy could play exactly like bith John and George, and sing like every one of them. Amazing talent......he'll be missed.

johnsma22 said:
Sorry I wasted all of your time with this. I won't make the same mistake again.

You're not wasting anyone's time. You'll have to excuse my somewhat rude humor in my first post. Laughter of any form is a joyful expression of the soul in any sh@!ty situation(s). Sorry.

I wasn't even alive when VanZante went down and that still bums me out.:(

johnsma22 said:
Four days ago I didn't know about it so it wasn't a sad day for me. I found out today, therefore it is a sad day for me today. Sorry for my tardiness!

I was just kidding. Please feel free to mourn in peace :mug:

Back