Last nights efforts...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runyanka

Reaction score
Last night was my second full boil brewday!!! I dont think I did too bad, from flame on to end of clean up took a little under 3 hours.:rockin: I brewed a youngs double chocolate stout clone, it smelled fantastic while boiling.

P.S. - my "pipeline" is out of control now, I now have the chocoate stout in primary, a german hefe a week in primary, a vanilla porter in secondary, and about 36 bottles of pale ale, and 12 bottles of amber ale all STUFFED inside my closet. SWMBO calls me insane, I call it being prepared. :mug:

I accidentally did my first full boil yesterday (I mis-measured my sparge water and ended up with 5 gallons instead of my usual 4 for the boil), and was pretty amazed that my stove was up to the challenge. And I overshot my expected efficiency as well, so I ended up with almost 6 gallons of wort :rockin:

I see all-grain batches in the very near future :)

Latest posts

Back