• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Large Lot of Hops w/ Simcoe/Citra/Amarillo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin2D

Reaction score
SOLD

All hops are freezer stored in either their original packaging or vacuum sealed.

Simcoe 12.2% 24oz
Citra 12.4% 21oz
Amarillo 6.9% 16oz
Columbus 14.5% 16oz
Centennial 8.8% 17oz
Cascade 5.4% 17.5oz
Chinook 11% 18.5oz

Summit 14% 4oz
EKG 4.7% 17oz
Target 8.6% 2.5oz
Nugget 11.3% 4oz
Perle 7.2% 1.5oz
Unlabeled bag 2.5oz
Falconers Flight 10.5% 4oz
Mt Hood 4.4% 3oz
Hersbrucker 4.4% 2oz
Willamette 5.4% 4oz
Tettnang 3.2% 2oz
Hallertau 6.4% 1 oz

Looking to sell as one lot $225 shipped.

The Simcoe and citra were expensive from Williams brewing, which is the bulk of the cost. All the other 2011 hops were purchased from Hops Direct. The 2010 hops are from either Hops Direct or various other sources.

SOLD

SOLD
Also have:

1 Unopened sack of Thomas Fawcett Optic Malt
1 Barely used sack of Thomas Fawcett Marris Otter
1 Barely used sack of Canadian 2 row
1 Barley used sack of Best Malz Munich malt
Variety of specialty grains in small quantities for free with sack purchases

These are available for local pickup in either Absecon, NJ or Collingswood, NJ.

Getting out of the dope game?

I would take some of the hops if you split up. like all of your amarillo, chinook and maybe all of the simcoe. I already have lbs+ of most of your listed hops.

If you decide to split ill take the simcoe, Amarillo, centennial, and chinook as long as they are in factory sealed hop union bags.

Firsty's on the Citra if you decide to split. Let me know the cost and shipping to 99205.

How much for the whole lot grains and hops if we can meet somewhere in central jersey? Halfway between you and Sussex county.

Back