• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Large lot of 5gal Corney Kegs both Ball Lock and Pin Lock, shipping available

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deroosa

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I made a Craig's list lot purchase last week and ended up with way more kegs than I can imagine one individual using. I ran hot PBW through each one, and then pressurized with CO2. I currently have shipping boxes ready to go for 6 of the ball lock's and will get more as the kegs sell. Shipping is obviously cheaper in quantity since it looks like 1 keg runs ~$20, 2 kegs ~$30, and 4 kegs ~$40.

13 ball lock's, $45 each
1 ball lock shell however it has pin lock posts, $40
8 Pin lock's, $30 each, some have prv's some do not.

Yes I am aware that a couple of Homebrew shops have used kegs on sale right now, however they are straight from the soda companies, so you will have to clean/soak them, replace the poppets/gaskets, etc to get the soda residue out. These kegs were all recently used for beer.

IMG_0417[1].jpg

IMG_0418[1].jpg

IMG_0419[1].jpg

IMG_0420[1].jpg

IMG_0421[1].jpg

IMG_0422[1].jpg

IMG_0423[1].jpg

Back