Lansing brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarksc4

Reaction score
I've looked at a few d the home brewers clubs in the area and, unfortunately, my schedule doesn't really allow me to go to many meetings. Anyone else in the Lansing area interested in meeting up to brew or work on projects?

Yea I'm with ya. My work schedule leaves me working until about 5 every weeknight, but weekends are free. However, I also have a lot that takes up my time outside of work so my schedule doesn't really allow for regular club meetings either.

I started brewing back in January and have made about 4 batches of different IPAs so far and am really happy with the results. I started brewing with a good friend of mine, but he has sort of bailed on me and I've ended up brewing solo a couple times and it's just not as much fun lol.

What did you have in mind? I am brewing this weekend, but I have another friend going to help me. I do have some DIY projects in mind as well. I have materials to make a bottle drying rack, and I am going to convert a cooler into an MLT very soon as well.

I'd love to collaborate on a brewday or some DIY projects.

I've just moved up to the Duck Lake area. Still trying to get the house in order, so haven't had much time for brewing. Maybe not until September.

I may be interested in something around then. I'm just about 30 minutes south of Lansing.

I may be interested in a general meet up sooner.

Back