LAMP I got some free stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hound_Dog

Reaction score
So yesterday my dad told me he had a few surprises for me. Turns out it was four 5 gallon pyrex carboys. Three are graduated, and all four have a clear rubber like coating on them. Also an 8 gallon stainless pot. The only problem is that the openings on the carboys are large. Like 2.5 inch. I'll post pics when they're delivered here tomorrow.

I have a pyrex carboy. You can get a stopper that fits it, but I don't remember the exact size.

My club auctioned off some stuff a couple weeks ago and I think I bid up to 40 on a pyrex carboy and gave up there.

The only problem is that the openings on the carboys are large. Like 2.5 inch.

You will probably find this to be a good thing. Cleaning especially, and for adding fruit and such. If it turns out to be a problem for you, just PM me and I'll give you my address. ;)

I'm sure that I can make them work, but I'll keep you in mind KC ;). I also think that he may still have more, I'll just have to go dig them out of storage with him.

Back