Lake Monticello Area Brewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in the area (Fluvanna county) and am new to home-brewing. Very new. I am planning on cooking up my first batch this weekend.

My sister lives at the Lake. At one time my BIL brewed and I keep poking at him to start again. I do come up every once in a while to see my nieces. Unfortunately they keep me very busy when I am there taking them fishing and canoeing in the lake.

Hm. Anyone know when and where the Charlottesville club meets? I attempted to register with their forum, but it hasn't been accepted yet (that was months ago).

Ester:

The Charlottesville Area Masters of Real Ale meets on the second Tuesday of every month at Timberwood Grill (in Forest Lakes near the airport) at 6:30. I attended this past week and joined officially. 30+ folks in attendance and I found them to be a friendly group.

And in regards you other question, I thought I'd start with a Red Ale. I'll likely stick with the boxed kits for the first few batches before switching to partial or full grain.

Latest posts

Back