Lady Gaga on Idol

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammy71

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
WTF was this.... I realize I'm not in the 'hip hop' crowd but....really??? WTF was that? She sounded horrible and the dancers were having seizures. I've never heard of her before last night.... I just wish I could go back to my ignorant bliss.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrds0wt_B6M]YouTube - LADY GAGA- Poker Face on AMERICAN IDOL (4/1/09) TV QUALITY![/ame]

I'm fascinated by crazy broads... I saw her on Leno or Conan or something and she was 10 times the crazy mess she was on here... I hate hip hop etc, but she is just bat **** nuts and that makes me want to watch...

I'm fascinated by crazy broads... I saw her on Leno or Conan or something and she was 10 times the crazy mess she was on here... I hate hip hop etc, but she is just bat **** nuts and that makes me want to watch...

I've got a couple ex-swmbo's that you would probably find interesting. :D

Lady Gaga's only worth is when her songs are remixed. There are some really amazing remixes of both Poker Face and Just Dance. Try previewing them on itunes even. Pandora has many of the remixes.

I didn't realize that MEN watched American Idol.

Seriously, with Dancing with the Stars, you can at least focus on those hot professional dancers, but what does IDOL have?

Lady Gaga's only worth is when her songs are remixed. There are some really amazing remixes of both Poker Face and Just Dance. Try previewing them on itunes even. Pandora has many of the remixes.

So you're saying her songs by themself are pretty much worthless, correct.

She is popular why?

I cant stand that ****ing poker face song. I want to force a lit M80 into my ear canal and go running down the street every time I hear that god damn ****ing song!!!!!

Ok.....so I went on line and heard the "radio" version of the song. Actually not my cup of tea but wayyyyy better than the live version. I can see kids bee-boppin to the song in their car....but the live stuff..... Wow.....

i was laughing the entire time. swmbo loves her and was teling me how its just nonsense the entire time so i was ready for it i guess.

Back