LABOR DAY GIVEAWAY!! Enter to win Inkbird Wireless Freezer Thermometer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
❗G I V E A W A Y C L O S E D❗
Congratulations to our winner @JesterMage to win Inkbird IBS-TH2 Wireless Freezer Thermometer!! Please PM me to claim your prize. Thank you everyone who entered. :mug:
·
·
·
GIVEAWAY TIME!:rock:

Hi HBT members, We're celebrating the Labor Day by giving away Inkbird IBS-TH2 Wireless Freezer Thermometer!

This giveaway is running from Sept. 6 through Sept.13 and the rules are super easy:
>Like this thread and follow @inkbird on HBT
>Leave your comment

🏆The Prize: IBS-TH2 Temperature Smart Sensor
Winner will be chosen at random and announced on Sept. 13 and package will be directly shipped to you. We cover shipping costs so everything is free!

If you want to order on your own... apply 10% off on-page coupon in our USA store —> LINK
If you're located in Canada —>LINK

Good luck everyone!!! Thank you all for supporting! :mug:

1630923196569.jpeg

Last edited:
GIVEAWAY TIME!:rock:

Hi HBT members, We're celebrating the Labor Day by giving away Inkbird IBS-TH2 Wireless Freezer Thermometer!

This giveaway is running from Sept. 6 through Sept.13 and the rules are super easy:
>Like this thread and follow @inkbird on HBT
>Leave your comment

🏆The Prize: IBS-TH2 Temperature Smart Sensor
Winner will be chosen at random and announced on Sept. 13 and package will be directly shipped to you. We cover shipping costs so everything is free!

If you want to order on your own... apply 10% off on-page couponin in our USA store —> LINK
If you're located in Canada —>LINK

Good luck everyone!!! Thank you all for supporting! :mug:

View attachment 741529
Brewing beer

I spent Labor Day at the New Haven Road Race, cheering on my friends and getting free beer from a local brewery.

Spent the weekend prepping for a memorial poker run to raise funds for the widow and children of a fallen firefighter In my community.

Latest posts

Back