Label help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smellysell

Reaction score
Any of you photoshoppers care to make a label for my blueberry lambic using these pics?

a-perfect-blueberry.jpg

lamb.gif

BicLighter-.jpg

I'm still stuck on the whole thing about it being a sheep and not a lamb... If I'm not completely crazy, arent they going for it like... Blueberry (obviously the blueberry), lambic (mixture of a lamb and a bic lighter?)

Please tell me I'm not losing it! :p

I'm still stuck on the whole thing about it being a sheep and not a lamb... If I'm not completely crazy, arent they going for it like... Blueberry (obviously the blueberry), lambic (mixture of a lamb and a bic lighter?)

Please tell me I'm not losing it! :p

I agree with your train of thought. However, if you put a lambs head on top of the bic lighter then it would look like a Lambshead PEZ dispenser...:D

Something tells me you are brewing this for the 'Running of the Sheep' Sheep Drive in Reed Point, MT. :confused:

"Ah, Montana...where the men are men and the sheep are nervous..."

The wife and I stayed at the hotel there there many years ago...:D

Something tells me you are brewing this for the 'Running of the Sheep' Sheep Drive in Reed Point, MT. :confused:

"Ah, Montana...where the men are men and the sheep are nervous..."

The wife and I stayed at the hotel there there many years ago...:D

What in the hell were you doing in Reed Point? :confused:

So, I just google imaged 'lamb' and then 'lamb cartoon' and there is the picture from the OP. I then searched 'sheep cartoon' and found this. Awful similar! Learn how to draw it on this website here

cartoon-sheep-3.gif

I wonder if this gets bumped enough if someone will be bored enough to give it a shot at some point?

What in the hell were you doing in Reed Point? :confused:

Passing through on my way to WA State.

My wife got tired (of me driving all day long, etc.) and wanted to stop some place.

I'm not for bigger cities so...when I got to their exit I saw a sign that said hotel. Boy what a surprise...!!! Wooden sidewalks and costumes (in the rooms) in case you want to dress up for dinner...it was a pleasant surprise of a place...

I had a poster of the sheep days, but it got destroyed by a beer...I was going to put it up in my basement.

Just checked the pictures...yep, Reed Point, Aug 2005...the hotel/bar, sorry, saloon, is called the "Wild Horse" (or is that just the bar and the hotel is called Hotel Montana?).

I think the cartoon looks like a sheep; you need a pic/drawing that looks more lamb-like to get those reading your label to make the mental connection & understand the pictograph. Maybe something like this: http://www.clker.com/clipart-lamb.html You might also use the berry pic, lamb pic & lighter pic individually with a + between them; at least people would realize that they need to do a little brainwork instead of scratching their heads & wondering what blueberries, sheep & lighters have to do with beer. I really do like the concept you came up with. Regards, GF.

I think the cartoon looks like a sheep; you need a pic/drawing that looks more lamb-like to get those reading your label to make the mental connection & understand the pictograph. Maybe something like this: http://www.clker.com/clipart-lamb.html You might also use the berry pic, lamb pic & lighter pic individually with a + between them; at least people would realize that they need to do a little brainwork instead of scratching their heads & wondering what blueberries, sheep & lighters have to do with beer. I really do like the concept you came up with. Regards, GF.

Where in MT are you?

Is Lolo Peaks or whatever it's called the only LHBS over there?

Ya, Lolo Peak Winery is the best LHBS Missoula has to offer. It's not bad, they're small, but they have about 95% of the stuff I want/use & prices seem reasonable to me and the owners are friendly. I get the things they don't carry via mailorder. Regards, GF.

Back