LA bottle shops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgs8884

Reaction score
I am going to be coming to LA next week for work and am looking for a bottle shop or a place to buy some West Coast beers that I can't get back home on the east coast. My hotel is Manhattan Beach and working up in LA near Hollywood. Can anyone recommend a place to pick up some good beers? Any local favorites I should look for while I am in the area?

Check out Select Beers in redondo beach! Great beer selection and the owner Wes is pretty awesome. Another place is Simmzys on manhattan beach blvd right near the pier. Then if youre in the upper area of LA try golden road brewery on Glendale, eagle rock brewery in Glendale and angel city brewing in downtown LA. Enjoy!

Thanks. That's great stuff. Just did a quick google for eagle rock and that looks awesome. I will check them out.

There is also a small tap room a few miles from where you are staying. El Segundo brewing. If want to try some great bbq and craft beer check out beachwood BBQ in long beach.

Great recommendations with beachwood bbq and simmzys. They were both awesome. Even found Pliny at Simmzys which was a nice treat.

Select beer in Redondo was kind of a whiff for me. Great selection but just didn't find much that jumped out me.

I did get an Citra pale ale from el segundo and it was great.

Thanks for the tips.

Back