Kudos to MidCountry Malt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertbronze

Reaction score
My local brew club recently ordered a pallet of grain (40 bags) from MidCountry Malt. NAYY. Canada Malting two row around $35 - BestMalz Munich around $44 - Baird's Maris Otter around $48 - for 55 lb. bags delivered to Idaho. One bag was missing from the order - called them up and they sent it right out - no questions asked.

Great people and company to deal with - great prices. I recommend ordering from this company if you know a group of brewers who want to get high quality grain at a great price.

the service industry is a dying breed. its nice to hear some people are still doing what there supposed to

Not to Thread Jack, but while we're at it, I'd like to mention the Company our Home Brew Club uses(Brew Free Or Die). We use Northern Country Malt, and we do the same. We do a Bulk buy of at least a Pallet of Grains, and we have yet to be disapointed with the product or the service.

North Country Malt and MidCountry Malt are part of the same company. The order actually went through North Country, but was shipped out of Chicago.

Back