Komos V2 kegerator digital controls help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yureiavalon

Reaction score
So my husband's kegerator arrived from an online shop this week finally and we got it set up. (That was a nightmare because they sent us a bad regulator bonnet and I had to go get a replacement from our very nice local homebrew store. Plus it arrived super late and they shipped the sankes seperate and later so I had to go get one from the local homebrew store to tap the keg.)

Anyhow all that garbage aside I'm having trouble adjusting the temperature of the kegerator. It has a temp up and temp down button but they don't seem to do anything. I'll press the up button like 6 times and check back hours later and the temp hasn't moved. I also don't know what temp the kegerator is actually set to and the manual has no info. It's sitting at 32F on the display and a thermometer sitting in a cup of water inside always reads 30, even with the fan on for the tower. Does anyone own one of these models and know how to adjust it? Or know how to contact the manufacturer's customer service? The online seller takes days to answer their emails- no phone number.

If there is not a “set” button normal practice would be to hold up or down arrow until temp flashes, 3-5sec, then adjust temp. Hope that helps/works.

If there is not a “set” button normal practice would be to hold up or down arrow until temp flashes, 3-5sec, then adjust temp. Hope that helps/works.
That did it! Thank you so much Horace! I was losing my mind.

Latest posts

Back