• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Knobs, buttons & switches oh my!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spittybug

Reaction score
1644788018349.png

What you see is what I've got. 5 push button (lighted), 3 toggles (2 lighted, 1 is a 3 way) and an emergency stop. 3 NC, 4 NO switches and adapter pieces in addition to the ones attached to the buttons/toggles. Missing 1 screw that holds a switch up against the underside of the panel. I went a different direction on my new control panel and these have been sitting around a while. To the best of my recollection all worked fine but I haven't gone and tested them.
I think I originally bought them from theelectricbrewery.com, so you can look up prices. I don't want to play part-it-out, so they all go as a bunch.

$60 shipped domestic US.

Last edited:
I thought people would be all over this.... Are we a dying breed? Is the price wrong?

I know. I have a milk crate full of this stuff that no body was interested in when I listed it years ago. I don't think to look in the 'used' classified ads for items when I start a project, it only comes to mind when I am done with the project and think to sell the extras. I believe a lot of people think the same way.

Are the push buttons momentary or push-on/push-off?
They latch, so not momentary. The buttons themselves can have NO, NC, latching or momentary switches mounted to them (the black pieces in the right side of the picture). Mine are all latching, some NO, some NC. These can be purchased separately from multiple places.

Back