Kit Of The Month

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clr2lnd

Reaction score
First....Happy Memorial Day to everyone! Long time listener, first time commenting. Have about 10 brews under the belt & my brother-in-law & I are trying to really crank it up a notch. We've got an APA in primary (3 days) and want to have something as a constant reminder.... Get your equip out & brew! Has anyone used & Recipe of the Month Club by Midwest Supplies? We're both huge IPA / hoppy beer fans and also want to challenge our taste buds. Are these kits, the old crap, the unsellable stuff or worth it. We talking of going AG soon & thought if time didn't permit...a kit would be nice to have around. We're also tight-asses & 25/mon sounded good too.

I would love to hear about this too as I was thinking of getting this as well. Though the problem is, I am jot a huge can of all of the styles they give, though it will make me try stuff I don't normally drink.

Back