Kit of the month Clubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texwake

Reaction score
I know midwest has a homebrew kit of the month club. Does anyone have any other reccomendations to go with? I'm looking to get into one to save on fuel going to the LHBS and expand my brew types.

Thanks!

I've thought about it as well, but havent made the plunge yet. My problem is that I always buy a few kits, then run out again because I forget to order. The variety thing would be nice as well.

WindRiver Home Brew has offered an ale or ale/lager (your choice of program) of the month club subscription for years. I have used their kits and they are good.... but I haven't bought into the kit of the month program. From my experience with their kits and service... I would seriously look into them. They also tell you what you will get each month up front. Check it out here.

http://www.windriverbrew.com/

I forget it they are extract or all grain kits. They are friendly and will pick up the phone if you call.

Long you like ALL types of beer I think it's a great idea. I've thought about it but too many types of beer I don't like that are reasonably popular... hate to waste my time making um

Back