Kiss your girl before checking your brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bragg411

Reaction score
Last weekend I made an experiment, a 5 gallon porter with a 16 pound grain bill exciting for me! I work on the road and spent thee entire week wondering what was happening at home in my beer den. The week drug on but finally i clocked out and was homeward bound, hit the door, tossed my luggage, and hit the beer den every thing was great in that area, but in the kitchen (the first room I had passed to check my brew) there was a problem. My pretty little girlfriend was standing with a look of disgust. And now I'm able to offer up this warning from the couch at 2:00 am. At least say hi to your girl before you check your brew

Amazing. Lol sometimes I get a lil excited when I brew a new batch myself. :noted: thx for taking one for the team. At least you're still here to tell the story. ;-D

He's a bed hog. About 80-85lbs... pure love tho. lol Couldn't ask for a better friend than him.
:rockin:

My Space Cadet LOL

Screen shot 2011-08-25 at 5.46.36 AM.jpg

Well my little girl Gracie is the opposite she keeps to her own. Until u throw something then she Is going to go get and bug u forever

image-1515713738.jpg

By the way the sheets in the pic. Ya there the ones I laid out to sleep on tonight. She will be ok by Sunday

Just tell her that the beer was something new and exciting, which you thought about all week long. I am sure that would smooth things over. :)

And her reply would be... "what? Don't no excite you anymore? You don't think abou me anymore?...betch,betch,betch" lol not a good idea. Lol you'll be on that couch for a month. Lol

Good luck with your future. If I did that with my wife, that brew would go down the drain. And the next time I was out of the house for 3 weeks I'm pretty sure all my carboys would be dumped before the next time I got home. 70 gallons would go down the drain or feed the plants. Even the meads and ciders that had been aging for over a year.

Some things are more important in life than checking a brew. It's gone 3 weeks. It can go another hour.

Back