King of the Hill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayaBrew

Reaction score
So I was watching an episode of King of the Hill from last season, and one of the story lines is that the guys get a kegerator. So in the scene where Hank starts pouring everyone cold "Alamos" from the tap, the character "Lucky" (voiced by Tom Petty) takes a long drink and says:

"...I've always drank my beer from a can...I never knew it was yella"!

I nearly pissed myself laughing, and I showered my dog with my all-Simcoe IPA.

I think I may have to brew up a batch of Yooper's Fizzy Yellow Beer!

If anyone's interested in watching, it was the last episode of the season. Here's a little tidbit: Hulu - King Of The Hill: Personalized Beer Mugs

That clip was awesome.

I think Lucky was a great character addition to King of the Hill. Unlike some other shows that try to save themselves by introducing a new character, KotH gained a great new element to the show.

-Steve

I swear on all things beer. If you met my dad- you would think he is the inpiration for Hank.

Even my wife cant help but giggle. *but thats a different story*

Loved that episode. Though did they cancel the show?

I used to watch it all the time, though now all their time slots have seemingly been replaced with Family Guy retardedness.

I miss king of the hill. I thought ive seen them all but i've never seen
this one. Guess ive got some catching up to do...

I swear on all things beer. If you met my dad- you would think he is the inpiration for Hank.

I used to live next door to a guy who retired from the gas company and spent his evenings standing with his buddies in the alley drinking beer out of his kegerator saying "yep". a lot.

KoTH was one of the BEST shows on TV. I can't even make it through one full episode of Family Gut. Man I miss those guys on Rainy Street. <sigh>

I used to watch it all the time, though now all their time slots have seemingly been replaced with Family Guy retardedness.

The NPR show "Fresh Air" recently had Mike Judge on (the creator of KotH), he said that there is one more new episode to air this month. Then, that's it. Yeah, it's a great show...perhaps an acquired taste for some. Glad everyone enjoyed this as much as I did!:mug:

Ever see the South Park where they make fun of family guy? I think they're right about family guy's writers.

Latest posts

Back