King Kooker burner question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankstoneline

Reaction score
Looking for a propane burner to brew on, as the overhead portion of my range doesnt allow for a pot much bigger than 4 gallons, so i need to rethink my setup. Currently brewing in a large stock pot, but eventually intend to use a keg kettle. My question is regarding the king kooker C90pkb. it seems the specs suggest it should accomodate a keg sized kettle. Also its stated as having an output of 105,000BTU's. Has anyone used this burner/have any comments or suggestions on it's use? It seems pretty solid at the price point and in terms of functionality but the only information I have comes from the specs.
Thanks in advance.

excellent, hadnt found a place that sold it without an arm and a leg of shipping, but amazon hooked it up. just ordered!
thanks.

Good for you. You will love that burner and it's built like a tank. IMO, it's the best all around burner available and good for 12 gallon batches and more.

Back