Kinda deep beer thought!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBR250

Reaction score
I've had a few:tank:tonight....I am thinking tomorrow...... I will feel this in the morning, but its worth the pain because I seem to gain deeper understanding of what is in my heart. Fact is, alcohol diminishes mental restraint! So my emotionally protective restraint walls are down! (Side note: with homebrew, its a way better demolition tool):ban: And the question is this..............................
:tank:

.........Is it beneficial therapy or dependency?

Actually I don't really care what you think........I'm HOMEBREWING:fro:!

Here's my serious answer: some alcohol consumption encourages sociability, conviviality, group bonding, creativity, etc., but too much alcohol consumption quickly brings it all down.

Pappers_ said:
Here's my serious answer: some alcohol consumption encourages sociability, conviviality, group bonding, creativity, etc., but too much alcohol consumption quickly brings it all down.

Thank you for you answer? That is good wisdom!🍻

Yep. A little is beneficial to all of that. Unfortunately that line is rather thin and as soon as you cross it it not only undoes all the beneficial parts, but it takes some away as well so you end up worse off than you would be without.

Now a truly deep thought would be contemplating life at the bottom of the ocean. Now THAT is deep.

Back