Help Support Homebrew Talk:

talleymonster

Reaction score
Snapped a quick video of Violet this morning eating breakfast:

[ame="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2mrbeye&s=4"]Breakfast with Violet[/ame]

Flyin' Lion

Reaction score
Eliza and her monstrosity that we found on craigslist:
Sorry about the three separate posts, I got tired of trying to fit them into one (my computer illiteracy strikes again).

DylansDad

Reaction score
These are a couple of months old but he still is as cute as ever (IMHO):
Just Saying "HI"

He and his Grandfather, saying "So I do what with the beer?"

Reaction score
Very Cute. Ours is close to that age. Born Aug 4th. I'll be posting a new pic Monday. Had our neighbor who is a photographer come over last night for a Christmas/naked photo shoot. Getting the CD with everything on it tonight.

Brewin_Bob

Reaction score
Holy ****, LG. I didn't realize how old you were. I used to think you were young and witty. Now I realize that you're just a dirty old man.:D
LOL, +10000!

LG's granddaughter has some bright, bright blue eyes! Gonna break some poor guy's heart one day.

Flyin' Lion

Reaction score
Very Cute. Ours is close to that age. Born Aug 4th. I'll be posting a new pic Monday. Had our neighbor who is a photographer come over last night for a Christmas/naked photo shoot. Getting the CD with everything on it tonight.
Aug 4th, this year? Our second was born the same day! My daughters are cute, but not photogenic--I'm looking for some good pics.

Ize

Reaction score
Hard to believe he'll be 5 in March already. I just thought you'd get a kick outta this one Yoop...

After seeing him whack some kid with his stick in practice tonight, he may just be up for the "Goon of the Year" award. Beginners Class. :drunk:

Ize