Kid Pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baron von BeeGee said:
A nurse told us that most babies come out backwards on their schedules. Since the Mom was walking around all day they get rocked to sleep during those hours, and while Mom is sleeping is when they're awake and poking around. She'll come around to a more 'normal' schedule in a few weeks to a month. But not normal like you're hoping for... ;)

I think you are right. Takes about a month for them to change. Trying to keep her awake more during the day, this is difficult though. Some people still have not seen the colour of her eyes yet!
Normal is not really an option for her, I have met her parents. her father in particular is a rum'un.

Baron von BeeGee said:
A nurse told us that most babies come out backwards on their schedules. Since the Mom was walking around all day they get rocked to sleep during those hours, and while Mom is sleeping is when they're awake and poking around. She'll come around to a more 'normal' schedule in a few weeks to a month. But not normal like you're hoping for...

It is true. My youngest was able to turn it around somewhat in about 2 weeks. Don't remember with my oldest, although I remember it took 9 months for him to sleep through the night completely and it took my youngest 2 months. :drunk:

DSC02634.jpg

Me and the boys out at Victory!

DSC02893.jpg

The boys out having fun at the playground.

This is Cameron at about one year, he's is definatly and outdoors kid, he hates having to go in the house.

joebou4860 said:
Thanks! I keep telling my wife to stop putting elastics on his wrists

Are they supposed to sit up on their own at 6 months? Mine is either underdeveloped or lazy.

Oh and thanks to everyone's kind words, she does get a lot of attention when we go out in public.

Flyin' Lion said:
Oh and thanks to everyone's kind words, she does get a lot of attention when we go out in public.

Doesn't that rock? I *love* taking Cassie along with me when I'm running errands. Hell, she's a chick magnet - better than a puppy dog!

She's a real cutie, Lion!

the_bird said:
Hell, she's a chick magnet - better than a puppy dog!

That's what I tell all my single friends, they can babysit my kids and pick up girls. :D

My oldest is on the shy side now but used to be like his little brother, a shameless flirt! My youngest (18 months) will pick out some good lookin' ladies and say "hi" to 'em at the store. That boy has great taste. :D

my 3 oldest daughters helping me bottle my Wee Heavy a few weeks ago. Daughter #4 is not pictured, but at 3 months she's not old enough to help much yet anyway.

BrewGirls%20%231%20through%203.jpg

Some of my girl at the beach...

Having Fun:
beach1.jpg

That looks like it might be cold:
beach2.jpg

It is, it is cold!:
beach3.jpg

Thinking about the wonders of the world:
beach4.jpg

No real kids yet. We do have this little guy:

4688-reese.JPG

You may recognize the pic from a recent label. He LOVES beer, and he'll practically knock you over (with all of his 15 lbs) for a sip of good single malt scotch (seriously).

the_bird said:
Very cool, Dude. How old are they?

Hey, you're a mod - I propose that this thread ought to be made sticky, so that we can easily add pics as the kidlings get older or do things particularly cool (which Cassie seems to be doing every day now). Plus, it makes the forum all the more respectable to SWMBO when she sees us talking about the little ones with pride - we're more than just a bunch of drunks, we're a bunch of drunks with cute kids.

I was reading through this thread the other day and saw this post. I immediately realized that _bird now has the power to make this happen.

Holy crap she's getting big bird!

I was printing off some pics of my youngest from when he was first born this weekend and realized it's been 3 years already and he looks NOTHING like he did.

Amazing how time flies...

Ize

Ize said:
It's Sunday.

It's hot out.

The boys have demolished the living room.

:D

Ize

3414-IanandAdamrev2.jpg

I dunno...looks pretty clean to me.

THIS is demolished!!!
v4clg4.jpg

SWMBO has been sick for the last couple weeks. I'm going to try and catch up on the laundry today!

talleymonster said:
I dunno...looks pretty clean to me.

THIS is demolished!!!
v4clg4.jpg

Talley, you may be right on that point...

However I didn't include in my pic of the living room that 1/2 of the shoe box worth of Hot Wheels were on the floor in the part of the pic you didn't see. :eek: (Bad photo composition Ize, BAD. LOL)

My basement looks more like your pic tho Talley.

Swmbo understands why I drink. :drunk:

Ize

Back