• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Kettles, Immersion Chiller, Burner, Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Envinoveri

Reaction score
Homebrewer turned pro brewer selling off equipment. All in excellent condition (except the turkey fryer). Each line below is a bundle package (i.e. the 15 gallon Megapot comes with all its fittings). In Denver (near Lowry); local pick up only.

15 gal Megapot: $260 including ball valve, dip tube assembly, and thermometer. Lid has been notched for a whirlpool arm.

10 gal PolarWare pot: $170 including ball valve and thermometer. False bottom is warped but it's yours with the pot if you want it.

Keggle: $180 including sight glass and ball valve.

Immersion chiller: $60.

Three-gauge regulator: $40.

Turkey fryer/budget burner: $50. Not much to look at but perfectly functional.

I've also got three propane tanks for sale, one half-full and two empty. I will throw one or more of these in at a discount for a large enough purchase of the other equipment.

Text or call Matt at seven two zero nine three four seven one nine four. I will return voicemails received.

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

Back