KegSkins (keg-skins.com)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanH

Reaction score
Long story short, they received my money, never shipped the product (a keg koozie - no relation to the other keg koozie company), and completely ignored my emails. All phone calls went to voicemail and were ignored. I ended up having to file a paypal dispute and then upgrade it to a claim, which was also ignored by kegskins. This resulting in PayPal refunding my money. I would not recommend ordering from them.

Low-blow joke: They pulled a 'Hargrave' on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yeah it was pretty bad but hopefully by now they've gotten better... Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using the sweet Home Brew app, cuz I'm a ****** and I need everyone to know that I have an iPhone as if everyone else in the world doesn't have one.

I Did receive the Keg-Skin. They are going through a transition of some type and have been slow on orders from what I have been told. The Keg-Skin is made very well. I'm happy with the purchase.

I Did receive the Keg-Skin. They are going through a transition of some type and have been slow on orders from what I have been told. The Keg-Skin is made very well. I'm happy with the purchase.

Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using the sweet Home Brew app, cuz I'm a ****** and I need everyone to know that I have an iPhone as if everyone else in the world doesn't have one.

Back