• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Keggles Keggles Keggles!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thatinfidel

Reaction score
I recently downsized my brewery to EBIAB, and now I have some extras!

3 Weld Keggle $135
3 Welded fittings
1/2" Dip tube
1/2" Ball Valve

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

3 Weld Keggle + 1.5" TC
3 Welded fittings $150
1.5" Triclover flange for heating element (or you know, whatever you want to use it for!)
1/2" Dip tube
1/2" Full port Ball Valve
IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

2 Weld Keggle - Never Used. $125
Recieved as a gift a couple months ago, but never used it. Retails at AHS for 199.
IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

2 6" Dial Thermometers 1/2" NPT $12 Each - 1 SOLD
1 2" Dial Thermometer 1/2" NPT $10
IMG_1006.jpg

I also have a hinged false bottom from stainlessbrewing.com that i will toss in with any of the above for $30, or sell separately for $50

Local pickup only. North Austin / Round Rock TX Area - Will meet within a reasonable distance :ban:

Last edited:
I'm gonna be driving to college station from DFW on Friday and would love to pick up the HLT. I could swing through Round Rock only slightly out of the way and meet you off I-35 somewhere? PM me your cell and I can get in touch with you that way.

I've had a couple of pm's askin if these were still available so I figured I'd go ahead and give this a bump. I have 3 keggles still available. 1 with a tri clamp fitting for heating element, all with welded 1/2" couplers. I'm letting them go for 90 each, but the ball valves and camlock fittings have been reused elsewhere so they will no longer be part of the deal. I'll edit the listing appropriately *or not, system won't let me for some reason

Back