• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale $450 obo Elkay VH-42 42x42 Stainless Hood

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharp6

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
$450 obo Elkay stainless hood vh-42. 42x42 stainless hood. Never used, local pickup or will meet someone within a a reasonable distance

Will ship if buyer pays for it. Bought the hood a while ago and never used it. This hood is selling for over $1300 dollars on Amazon. Located 30 minutes outside of St Louis on the Illinois side of the river.

20200927_141255.jpg
20200927_141311.jpg
20200927_165605.jpg

Last edited:
I am willing to meet at a reasonable distance

$700 $450 obo Elkay stainless hood vh-42. 42x42 stainless hood. Never used, local pickup only

$15 cooler mash tun, stainless bulk head kit and stainless valve with cpvc manifold

$100 obo Keggle boil kettle 1/2 inch welded coupler with stainless valve and stainless pickup tube

$150 obo Keggle mash tun 1/2 inch welded coupler with stainless pickup tube kit, and stainless false bottom

Last edited:
All items still available. In case anyone is curious, the false bottom was purchased from brew hardware and will come with the center support.

Hey, I'm interested in the false bottom, a little wary about how much shipping might be though since I'm in Idaho. Any idea how much that might cost?

Looks like it would be around 18 dollars to ship to Boise area.
Sorry for the delay, I'm really looking for the false bottom without the dip tube hole, but brewhardwear.com has them out of stock. I was hoping they'd get back to me today to tell me when they'll have more but they didn't. Anyway, I'm sure I can figure out a way to plug the hole, would you take $75 shipped?

Sorry for the delay, I'm really looking for the false bottom without the dip tube hole, but brewhardwear.com has them out of stock. I was hoping they'd get back to me today to tell me when they'll have more but they didn't. Anyway, I'm sure I can figure out a way to plug the hole, would you take $75 shipped?
Yeah Ill take 75.

Im not able to "start a conversation" with you to discuss details for some reason. Can you try to initiate a Private Message?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back