• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keggle for sale = $70 Sold!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky2balive

Reaction score
I just upgraded to a brew pot with a false bottom from B3. Well, I ordered it yesterday so it's not here yet.

So, I'm selling my keggle. It's a 15.5 gallon sankey keg with the top cut out and a hole drilled in the side for a weldless spigot. The keg cost me $40 and the spigot cost $32. It took about 2 hours to cut out the top and drill the hole, but my labor is always free. This keggle has worked very well and not spilled a drop in 5 10-gallon batches.

So let's say $70 to the first person(s) who wants it. It's the one on the right in the picture below. I'll even throw in the hop sock that I made to keep the hops out of your wort.

Click for a larger picture

The kettle and hop sock in action:
Amber+Waves+of+Grain+003.jpg

I also use it to hold filtered water for the HLT on brew day:
Surly+Sow+IPA+001.jpg

Local pickup only please.

Merced has a great brewpub you could visit while you're down here. I'd even buy you a double IPA at Rascal Creek Brewing Company (Big Bubba's BBQ) :mug:

Back