Kegging ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cglkaptc

Reaction score
Happy Friday,

Okay so I could do some research on this and answer my own question, but I am lazy, and you guys are experts and I trust your advice over what I can find on google.

I am currently working with a 5 gallon kit. I have made two batches so far and they have both turned out good in bottles, but I kinda wanna try a keg. Is five gallons enough to get in a small keg? If so, how much money am I looking at to get all the equiptment for kegging? If still possible, can somebody send me a link of a good website that explains the process of kegging or a suggested book.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

cglkaptc said:
Happy Friday,

Okay so I could do some research on this and answer my own question, but I am lazy, and you guys are experts and I trust your advice over what I can find on google.

Not a good start. I'm lazy you guys can just do the work for me? Really!?
There is a kegging section here check it out.

cglkaptc said:
I am currently working with a 5 gallon kit. I have made two batches so far and they have both turned out good in bottles, but I kinda wanna try a keg. Is five gallons enough to get in a small keg? If so, how much money am I looking at to get all the equiptment for kegging? If still possible, can somebody send me a link of a good website that explains the process of kegging or a suggested book.

Thanks in advance,

Chris
Check all the online brew shops and compare prices and use the wiki as suggested.

Back