Kegging Kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zyx345

Reaction score
I'm considering getting into kegging. I live in an apartment so a seperate kegorator is not an option. I'd like to have a keg system that would fit in a standard size refirigerator with a picnic tap.

Any opinions on this kit from Midwest Supplies?

Brew Logic Single Tap Draft System w/ Pin Lock Keg - Kegging Systems - Kegging

I would like to get a decent kit and I can spend a little more if its worth it for future use, i.e. better regulator, dual system, etc.

I would go ball lock keg as it seems there are more ball locks out there. I picked up a good system from homebrewing.org , although i love midwest homebrewing.org had best pricing. I would make sure you order a new o-ring kit as well.

Awesome deals and great company at kegconnection.com and I use pinlock kegs and no problems the only diffrence is the pins and never had problems

I'm leaning towards kegconnection.com now. I'm most likely going to go with a kit with at least a 5# CO2 Tank and a party tap faucet. I'll probably get some extra O Ring kits, and some Keg Lube.

I plan to put this in a cheap used mini-fridge off of Craigslist that I'm going to modify to fit the keg. I have budget for maybe an extra reconditioned keg.

My question is, is there anything else I might need or should buy?

I will second Kegconnection as a supplier, I got a five faucet set up from them 6-8 mos ago. Everything was in perfect order per my specifications. And because of that I am working with Ben now for a second set-up that I need for a portable system.:rockin:

Back