Keggerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SShannon

Reaction score
Does anyone know if that 7.1 cu ft chest freezer from Costco at 175 will fit 4 ball lock corny kegs? I keep finding different answers. Thanks!

Does anyone know if that 7.1 cu ft chest freezer from Costco at 175 will fit 4 ball lock corny kegs? I keep finding different answers. Thanks!

EDIT: Just realized that you are talking about a different freezer from Costco. Just ignore me...

Joshua white, is your 7.1 a haier model? Not all 7.1 have the same floor dimension

Does anyone know of chest freezers under 200 that would fit four ball locks on the floor? I want to save the hump for co2 bottle and random bottles I'm saving. I live in San Diego...

There is a thread about sizing freezers but am too lazy to find the link. I'd find it and then narrow down from there. I got a 7cu ge from Home Depot for under 200 but it was on sale and I had a coupon.

SShannon said:

I just bought this for my build. I can only for three ball locks but I can get the nitro tank and regular c02 in. I you have a caller it will easily fit four.

Back