kegged my first batch last night.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgerard

Reaction score
I kegged 5 gallons of carabou slobber last night and put it in my fridge. This morning I hooked the co2 up to 12 psi and came back to it about 4 hours later and put it up to 30 and did the shake for 7 minutes.

I degassed it and hooked up the co2 to 12 psi, got beer in the gas line somehow but rinsed it immediately and it didn't get into the regulator.

I couldn't resist tapping it right after force carbing it, it works great! The beer is carbed up and it tastes sooo good. Can't wait to be done for the night to taste a lot more of it.

got beer in the gas line somehow but rinsed it immediately and it didn't get into the regulator

I had this same issue. When I would lower the PSI, a little beer would slip into the CO2 line. I may have filled the keg too high and got the beer level touching the bottom of the air-in tube. Ordered some in-line check valves, hope that will help.

Back