kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perry

Reaction score
So, for years I've been serving my beer out of a fridge with picnic taps. I now want a kegerator at the end of my counter in the kitchen. I don't have the time right now to build one and I don't want to throw down 1200 bucks for a commercial one, but the Sanyos look good... any opinions? thanks, -p

Haunt Craigslist. I picked up a used kegerator for $250 (and I've seen some for $100, which I can only assume were in worse shape than this)...

I've spent as much again, ++, refurbishing it, and am almost finished... It's coming in well under the cost of a new one...

I think when you compare the cost of refurbishing a used kegerator (and mine needed a lot of work) and starting with a new Sanyo and building from scratch ends up being a couple-hundred dollars difference if not less, and mine can hold 4 kegs, not just 2.

PLUS - you'll be saving money on me since you already have your lines, connectors, and kegs...

Just my 2 cents...

kvh

Latest posts

Back