Kegerator Tower off set.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robabob

Reaction score
Morning ladies and gents. I'm having a wet bar built in my new home. I have a 24" sink base and to the left of that another 24" for an undercounter kegerator. Planning on putting my 3 tap tower on the left rear corner of sink and water faucet on right rear corner of the sink. To allow max counter space for wifey and not bother with drip pan. My wife wants me to face the kegger with a cabinet door to match. My question is (finally) what kind of kegerator can i put 3 cornies in and still drill out the right side to the sink base to place tower there.
Thanks in advance fellas.

Can you put a cabinet front on it and cap the top hole and drill through right side of it?

I believe so. The one I got had a plug for the hole and it was a plate chiller instead of having coolant lines throughout. You can also give Beverage Factory a call and they may have another product that you can use.

Just called them. They suggested the Summit sbc 490bifr for roughly $ 1200.

Looking further into it it looks like i can just get the Summit 490bink from Home Depot for $720. Then i just have to figure how to place the cabinet front on it.

Back