• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Kegerator IL - True TDD-1 Commercial Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a TDD1 a few years ago and sold it. I'm still kicking myself for it, even though the offer was too good to pass up. It was great! These things are top notch as far as kegerators go. If I had the money right now, I'd buy this. Whoever buys it won't be disappointed.

Damn I miss mine...

Nice! I have the exact same one with a similar 4-tap tower. Pro tip - you won't want this in your house. It's reliable, though LOUD! I keep mine in my garage.

I didn't find mine too loud to where it was a problem. Had it in my finished basement and as a garage tap as well. Seemed to be ok sound wise for me. Not as silent as a mini fridge by any means though. I think it's the fan that circulates the air and aids the evaporator. Thanks for the kind words everyone. If you know someone looking for one please share. Thanks!

Back