Kegerator Conversion Cost

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impetuous Brewer

Reaction score
I posted this in another thread but got no response. How much would I be looking at for a Sanyo 4912 dual tap tower conversion, all things factored in? Just trying to budget for my conversion next month.
Thanks!

Sorry that you had no respones. The fridge new is gonna be around $200. You should be able to outfit the rest for 200-250 including kegs and CO2 bottle. This is for new stuff.
Have you searched Craigslist?

Fridge is $209 here. A standard two-keg tower kit is $320. Add in shipping, tax, a $10 co2 fill, and a few bits from the hardware store and you're probably talking close to $600 total.

Just the conversion is fridge + tower + materials. I found mine on Craigslist for $80 but new they run $150-200. Dual-tap tower is around $100-120, more or less depending on how fancy or if you find a deal on eBay or elsewhere. Then you need a drill and hole saw. The hole saw cost me $17 I think at Lowe's.

Then however much you spend on CO2 tank, fill, corneys, tubing, etc.

For the tower, fridge, and drill bit I paid about $300. The 3 kegs, CO2 tank, and regulator were another $225...

Latest posts

Back