Kegerator cleaning kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok guys I was wondering what cleaning kit you use, I usually buy new beer line and soak tap in soapy water but would rather buy a cleaning kit that will clean tap beer line and possibly faucet. I would like a reusable kit versus and cheap dispensable one, any feed back would be great

I have a keg full of beer line cleaner and I send some of that thru the line every so often then send some hot water thru to rinse out the cleaner. works great!

I built one of these and it is easily one of my favorite brewing tools. Definitely my favorite kegging tool (after my wrench I guess).

After a keg kicks I will run some oxy clean through it, let it sit for a few minutes in the line. Then pump that out with a bit of star san, and then run some water through it. Takes me a total of 5 minutes max to clean my lines, and now I do it every time I kick a keg because it is so easy.

Back