Kegerator build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerryk

Reaction score
Have a small fridge that holds two ball lock kegs and I want to make it into a kegerator. I am looking for ideas on where to get parts for a two faucet tower and for a quick disconnect for the co2 on the outside of the fridge. I would like to do as little drilling as possible to keep most of the cold air in. Thanks for all of your help in advance.

Also the mini fridge has no freezer and the cooling plate is on the back of the fridge so I think drilling through the top should be fine.

Make? model? I'd do the corn starch/vodka test to make sure there are no lines going through the top before drilling. Check out this site for a guide. http://www.kegkits.com/kegerator4.htm

I finally got home to get the info. Make-Sanyo Model #SR-4912M. Thank for the link also. My main concern with the build is the type of hardware to get for the tower and faucet? Also I am looking for advice about putting the co2 tank on the out side. Should I just run a hi-pressure line from the outside to regulators on the in-side or keep the regulator on the tank and run it to a manifold on the inside? Another add-on I was thinking of is running a small peace of pipe through the side or back for the co2 with quick disconnects on both sides. Thanks for your thoughts.

Back