Kegconnection's BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY Sale! (MULTIPLE HBT Giveaways too!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome deals on the pinlocks, just purchased 2 of each.

I have a question about the 3 keg fridge system. I'd like to do the TOF dual body regulator with a 3 way air distributor in the 3 faucet system (RA24TO-D). That option is available on the drop down but the add to cart button disappears and there's an error that says "Your gas line does not match your air system).

is that something that yall can correct or should i order the regulator seperately?

Awesome deals on the pinlocks, just purchased 2 of each.

I have a question about the 3 keg fridge system. I'd like to do the TOF dual body regulator with a 3 way air distributor in the 3 faucet system (RA24TO-D). That option is available on the drop down but the add to cart button disappears and there's an error that says "Your gas line does not match your air system).

is that something that yall can correct or should i order the regulator seperately?

So sorry for the confusion! If you are wanting the RA24TO-D on this kit, you'll need to also select in the "GAS LINE" section, the HO516R-17. That will then allow you to add to cart since the gas line will match up with the air system. Alternatively, if you aren't needing any gas lines, you could select "NO GAS LINE" and that will also allow you to purchase the kit since the gas lines wouldn't be a component you'd be ordering.

So sorry if this doesn't quite make sense, I'm loaded on coffee getting this sale launched. If you have any further questions, call our office tomorrow anytime between 9am-5pm @ 325-356-5204 or ask me here!

cheers,

joshua

So sorry for the confusion! If you are wanting the RA24TO-D on this kit, you'll need to also select in the "GAS LINE" section, the HO516R-17. That will then allow you to add to cart since the gas line will match up with the air system. Alternatively, if you aren't needing any gas lines, you could select "NO GAS LINE" and that will also allow you to purchase the kit since the gas lines wouldn't be a component you'd be ordering.

So sorry if this doesn't quite make sense, I'm loaded on coffee getting this sale launched. If you have any further questions, call our office tomorrow anytime between 9am-5pm @ 325-356-5204 or ask me here!

cheers,

joshua

Can you answer my question please?

Any deals on pumps?

Sorry I didn't see this question before!

Any specific pump you're looking to get? I don't have any specific pumps in my notes that we were planning on putting on sale BUT that's never stopped Todd before from throwing things on sale as we go. Give me a heads up what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do!

cheers,

joshua

I can't talk myself into pulling the trigger on the pin locks. I have a feeling I won't be able to convert them to ball locks because they will be a strange post size

Sorry I didn't see this question before!

Any specific pump you're looking to get? I don't have any specific pumps in my notes that we were planning on putting on sale BUT that's never stopped Todd before from throwing things on sale as we go. Give me a heads up what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do!

cheers,

joshua

Well I have a SS center inlet head so the cheaper the March or a Chugger
the better. Thanks!

Nice deals. Wish I needed some more kegs but my last order from you guys has me set for a while.

Back