Kegconnection Perlick Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosquitocontrol

Reaction score
Can anyone advise whether the upgrade to perlick tower from keg connection has stainless or chrome shanks? Thanks.

If you're referring to one of their stainless towers, then, yes, the shanks are stainless.

Then that is a great deal. You can't even buy all the parts separately (even with a DIY tower stem) for that price. Two days into my new kegerator with picnic taps and I'm already ready to upgrade.

Thanks. I was looking to order this before the sale ends. http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=102 Wish I could get a 10# tank too but I ordered my kit a few months ago.

I won't get that one. It is already at $70 and 4 bidders are bidding on it. For $95 you can get a brand new one. Not have to worry about soda and cleaning.

"Yes, but the main thing I want is all stainless. Stainless elbow shanks, perlicks, and stainless tower. I don't want to have to upgrade anything.

Back